Bahçeşehir University was established in 1998, and it is one of the branches of the International Bahçeşehir University Foundation, which includes a large number of international students from all over the world.
The university is distinguished by having exchange programs for professors and students from many universities worldwide and allows its students to study summer programs in any branch of the university.
About the university (features and specializations):
Bahçeşehir University is an accredited and official university in Turkey, affiliated with the Supreme Council of Turkish Universities. Therefore, it is accredited in Europe and many Arab countries.
The University features:
Despite the university’s modernity, it was able to put its name among the strongest universities in Turkey due to the following reasons:
- It aims to produce, protect and disseminate information and studies that contribute to improving living standards in a society.
- Allowing students to practice in practical and social life.
- It also includes student exchange programs, and they have partnerships with many different universities around the world.
- The number of students is more than 25 thousand students, and more than 1300 academics are studying them.
- The university has cooperation agreements with more than 2,300 brands and 193 universities in 36 countries.
The Study majors:
- The university includes nine faculties, two higher institutes, two technical schools, and four postgraduate institutes, with 204 academic programs.
- The university mainly includes the specialties of human Medicine, Dentistry, and Physical Therapy.
- Engineering disciplines, such as Architecture - Interior Architecture - Electricity - Electronics and Computers - Industrial Engineering – and Mechanical Engineering.
- Social Sciences disciplines, such as Economics - International Relations - Political Science - Sociology - Psychology - Business Administration and International Trade, etc.
- Law specialty, which is taught in Turkish and English.
The University Campus:
The university owns Campus in Berlin, Germany - Batumi, Georgia - Washington, USA - Toronto, Canada - and Northern Cyprus.
The university also owns in Istanbul the north and south Campus Beşiktaş, Campus Göztepe, and Campus Galata.
What really impresses you is that it saves its students the trouble of transportation, so it provides boats from Campus Beşiktaş to Campus Galata.
The Outside Campus:
- Campus Batumi, Georgia: It includes the Faculty of Medicine in English.
- Campus Northern Cyprus: The Campus has four colleges and a higher institute. All disciplines are taught in English, such as Interior Architecture and Design - Tourism and Hotel Management - Law - Computer Engineering - Architecture and Civil Engineering - Information Systems Management - Accounting and Banking - Business Administration - Psychology - Political Science and International Relations. The Campus also includes a Master’s in Business Administration, Political Science, and International Relations.
- Campus Washington in America: This is the Campus in which the preparatory year for the English language is taught.
In Turkey, the university owns six campuses in Istanbul, two of them for Social and Sports Activities, they are Campus Büyükçekmece and Campus Çatalca, and they are located in areas with the same name.
The remaining four include various colleges, and they are:
First: Campus Göztepe:
- It is located in Kadıköy and close to the M4 metro line. It includes the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry in English.
Second: Campus Galata:
- The Campus is located in the Galata area of Karköy, at the end of the Galata Bridge, and access to it is very easy. It also includes the College of Communication, and study is in English. It has specializations in Media, Public Relations, Communications, Radio and Television, and others.
Third: North Campus Beşiktaş:
- It is located in the Beşiktaş region. It includes Faculties of Design, Architecture, Health Sciences, the Graduate Institute of Health Sciences, and the available majors taught in English are: Architecture, Interior Architecture, Industrial Design, and Environmental Design.
Fourth: The last and most prominent campus, The Southern Campus of Beşiktaş:
- It is located directly on the coast of Beşiktaş, from which the university's boats move to Campus Galata. It includes the Faculties of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Education, Law, Economics, Administrative Sciences, and the Institute of Foreign Languages.
The Cost of living:
So, what is the cost of living if you are studying at Bahçeşehir University? Let us tell you that you are in Istanbul, the largest Turkish city and the actual economic capital of Turkey.
Istanbul is considered the most expensive city in Turkey in terms of cost of living, but living on the Asian side is slightly cheaper than the European side.
And know, my dear, Istanbul is different from all other cities of Turkey, because it is a large city and its regions are considered small cities in it, therefore, you will not be able to assess the cost of living in Istanbul completely. You must see the area in which you will live.
The average cost of living for a student in a shared housing could be ranging from 2000 to 2500 liras with food and drink. Indeed, this will vary according to your way of life and your other personal expenses, outings and so on.
The important advantage of being in Istanbul is that you’ll be in the midst of trade, industry and business. This will impose itself on your life, personality and opportunities to develop your skills.
In conclusion, we would like to inform you that Turkey Campus will help you apply to Bahçeşehir University University and even provide you with the best discount on tuition fees, and will be with you until you arrive and settle in Istanbul, apply now.
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
- 2 months ago
Undergraduate Specialization Series | Specializing in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design2 months ago
- 2 months ago