Atilim University in the capital
It is the fourth university in Turkey according to the Times classification, and the second in physical sciences research, and within the first 250 universities in Europe and Central Asia, and its goal is to reach the list of the best 500 universities in the world. This is due to:
- It has 150 scientific research laboratories for students and 14 research centers, among them the first center in Turkey and Europe in mineral formation research.
- Also, its students have opportunities to enroll in the Erasmus program and study for an academic year in the best European universities.
Atilim University majors are taught in English by 85% for bachelors, masters, and Ph.D., and its fame stems from a very distinguished academic staff, which includes Turkish academics as well as academics from other nationalities.
Atilim University includes several majors in the English language, such as:
- The Faculty of Medicine.
- Engineering majors, such as: Automotive Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering, Energy Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Information Systems, Mechatronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Material Engineering, and Software Engineering.
- Social and Applied Sciences majors, such as: Economics, International Relations, International Trade, Logistics, Business Administration, Public Relations, and Tourism Management.
- Health Sciences majors, such as: The Faculty of Nursing, Nutrition, Physiotherapy, and Rehabilitation.
- Aviation Faculty, and Civil Aviation specialization, which distinguishes Atilim University, as it provides trainings to its students at Ankara Esenboga International Airport.
Studying your Master or Ph.D. degree at Atilim University is considered one of the most successful decisions you may make, as:
- Its excellence in scientific research.
- Most of its majors are taught in English, such as:
- Master's degrees in Physics, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Manufacturing and Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Public Health, Translation, and Literature.
- And Ph.D. degrees in Architecture, Chemistry, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Political Economy, International Relations, Political Science, and English language literature.
University Tuition Fees:
The tuition fees at Atilim University for the academic year 2020 are:
- $15,000 for the Faculty of Medicine
- $9800 for Bachelor’s majors
- $6000 dollars for Master and Ph.D. degrees
But if you apply through Turkey Campus qualifies you to obtain university scholarships that start from 25% discount from the tuition fees and reach 75% of the fees, so contact us and we will provide you with the right scholarship for you in the major you choose.
Cost of living:
- It is always known that capitals have high cost of living. Surprisingly, Ankara is one of the cheapest large cities in Turkey.
- The three largest scientific and industrial cities in Turkey are Istanbul, Ankara, and Izmir. Ankara is considered the cheapest one in terms of the cost of living.
- The rental prices for a two-room apartment in Ankara start from 700 Liras depending on the area in which you will live.
- One of the most important features in Ankara is the presence of four metro lines connecting the entire city, as well as a very large bus network, and of course, at a reduced price for students.
- The cost of living for a student in Ankara in shared housing, including food and drink, can reach 1000 Liras monthly, and of course, this depends on your way of life and other personal expenses.
About the capital, Ankara:
- Staying in the capital will facilitate for you, as a student, your legal and official matters because it has all the Ministries and Authorities. Besides, Ankara is the second industrial city in Turkey.
- Ankara is 5 hours away from Istanbul by car, 7 hours by bus, 4 hours by train, and an hour by plane. It costs about 80 liras by bus, 65 liras by train, and about 90 liras by plane as there is a flight for Istanbul every hour from its international airport.
And as your future matters to us, contact us to reserve your academic seat at Atilim University. Trust that Turkey Campus is the best place for consultancy and educational advice in Turkey. It provides you with information honestly and professionally and helps you step by step from the beginning of your application until guaranteeing your university acceptance, arrival in Ankara, and your settlement. Apply now!
To benefit from our registration services, please contact us via the page messages or through WhatsApp messages: 0090541582295, WhatsApp Group.
follow us through the: Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Group, YouTube channel.
The most important pages
Mechanical Engineering4 months ago
The Sixth Guide | Turkish universities and their types4 months ago
Undergraduate Specialization Series | Civil Aviation Management Specialization4 months ago
The eighth Guide | Studying social specialties in Turkey4 months ago
İzmir Katip Çelebi4 months ago
Istanbul University4 months ago