Ostim Technical University
It is the first industrial university in Turkey and the only third-generation university that combines work with education.
Ostim Technical University was established in partnership with (OSTIM Industrial Zone in Ankara, the Union of Chambers and Commerce Exchange, the Union of Technology and Energy, and the Federation of Defense, Aviation and Medical Industries.)
The university is affiliated with the Turkish Council of Higher Education and thus accredited locally and in Europe.
The university majors:
The university teaches some specializations in the English language, such as:
- Engineering Departments of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Architecture.
- The departments of Economics and International Trade.
- The University also has the Vocational School of Higher Education, which includes several programs, such as: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Cyber Security, Logistics, Media and E-Marketing.
- The method of studying at Ostim University includes the possibility of earning a dual degree—to study another field besides your main major, and a hands-on training in the largest Turkish factories on a weekly basis.
- During the summer, the student will get a hands-on training. As of the junior year, this training will be part-time paid. In senior year, the student will work full-time. Upon graduation, your own project can get financially supported with the possibilities of implementing it.
- Additionally, the student can join the EU's Erasmus+ Program and so study one or two semesters in one of the European universities.
Ostim University's tuition fees:
- The tuition fees of the university are about $15,500 for the academic year. But, applying through Turkey Campus qualifies you for Scholarships of 85% and more.
- This is because Turkey Campus is an accredited agent at the University in the field of education and consultations. We can provide our students with a scholarship at the University, and the annual tuition fees can reach $2000 annually.
The cost of living:
- It is always known that capitals have high cost of living. Surprisingly, Ankara is one of the cheapest large cities in Turkey.
- The three largest scientific and industrial cities in Turkey are Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir Ankara is the cheapest regarding the cost of living.
- The rental rates of a two-room apartment in Ankara start from 700 Liras, depending on the area where you will live.
- What distinguishes Ankara is that it has four metro lines linking the whole city, and a very large bus network, and of course, at a reduced price for students.
- The cost of living in a shared housing in Ankara, including eating and drinking, could be 1,000 Liras per month. Indeed this varies according to your lifestyle and personal expenses.
About the capital, Ankara:
- Staying in the capital will facilitate for you, as a student, your legal and official matters because it has all the Ministries and Authorities. Besides, Ankara is the second industrial city in Turkey.
- Ankara is 5 hours away from Istanbul by car, 7 hours by bus, 4 hours by train and, one hour by plane. It costs about 80 liras by bus, 65 liras by train, and about 90 liras by plane as there is a flight for Istanbul every hour from its international airport.
And as your future matters to us, contact us to reserve your academic seat at Ostim Technical University. Trust that Turkey Campus is the best place for consultancy and educational advice in Turkey. It provides you with information honestly and professionally and helps you step by step from the beginning of your application until guaranteeing your university acceptance, arrival in Ankara, and your settlement. Apply now!
To benefit from our registration services, please contact us via the page messages or through WhatsApp messages: 0090541582295, WhatsApp Group.
follow us through the: Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Group, YouTube channel.
The most important pages
Mechanical Engineering4 months ago
The Sixth Guide | Turkish universities and their types4 months ago
Undergraduate Specialization Series | Civil Aviation Management Specialization4 months ago
The eighth Guide | Studying social specialties in Turkey4 months ago
İzmir Katip Çelebi4 months ago
Istanbul University4 months ago